Safe Kids Greater Dayton, led by Dayton Children’s, is hosting the 16th annual Safe on Saturday on Saturday, March 20, in partnership with the Parents Advancing Choice in Education (PACE) School and Community EXPO. The event will be held from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at Sinclair Community College, Building 12.
Safe on Saturday is a free day of fun and safety education for children and their families in the Miami Valley.
- A bike safety station giving education and free helmets (quantities limited).
- The child passenger safety room focusing on Ohio’s new booster seat law with an opportunity for those who qualify to receive a free booster seat and education (quantities limited).
- The Franklin Fire Department’s Hazard House teaching children to recognize safety hazards in the home.
- The Dayton Children’s Teddy Bear Clinic welcoming children ages 4 through 12 and their favorite stuffed animal to learn about visiting the doctor.
- Kohl’s A Minute of Kids education stations covering burn prevention and dog bite safety.
- Many other safety stations covering topics such as poison safety, pedestrian safety, helmet safety, fire prevention, and much more!
For more information about Safe on Saturday, call Dayton Children’s at 937-641-3385.