Just after the Fourth of July, a monumental event took place. There were no fireworks, just a seamless transition from old to new. After months of research and development, Dayton Children’s launched our new website. The feedback we received from moms was invaluable in helping us develop a site we hope will become of valuable resource to those who seek support in raising happy, healthy children.
Besides a new look and feel, here’s what you’ll find when you visit http://www.childrensdayton.org/:
- More than 5,000 parent-friendly articles on health and safety topics from asthma care to making sure you teenager’s job is safe. If you have a question concerning your child’s health and development, there’s probably an answer in this vast resource library.
- A symptom/condition search right on the home page that eases your ability to find information on that condition and the doctors who treat it.
- A find-a-doctor tool that helps you quickly find a doctor by name, specialty or near where you live.
- More robust patient and visitor information to help you prepare for your child’s visit to Dayton Children’s including questions to ask your doctor.
- A listing of our locations complete with Google map capability so you can easily find us.
Please share this information with your colleagues and friends! We hope that our website can be a resource to help improve the health status of children in our community!